Sunday Bible Classes
Pilgrim offers study opportunities for all ages. All Sunday classes run from 9:30 to 10:30 in classrooms divided by grades.
- Studies of God’s Word for ages 3 through 12th grade.
Adult Bible Study
- Pilgrim offers two adult Bible classes each Sunday. The purpose of our studies is to draw people into the Holy Scriptures and what they say to our lives today with emphasis on the Life to Come.
- We believe that the Bible addresses the crucial issues of life and always, consistently brings the reader into an understanding of human sin and the need for God’s love and forgiveness through our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Visitors are most welcome and babysitting is provided!
Wednesday Bible Class
During the school year, September to April, we have a special Bible Class for adults who are able and interested in growing in their knowledge of the Faith. For those who work or early birds, the first class meets at 6:00 A.M. The same lesson is repeated at 9:30 A.M.
Wednesday 4:15 to 6:00 P.M. during the school year for ages 1st – 6th grade.
- 4:15 – 5:00 Children’s Choir
- 5:00 – 6:00 Classroom Studies
Children study the Six Chief part of Christian Doctrine from Luther’s Small Catechism:
- The Ten Commandments
- The Apostles’ Creed
- The Lord’s Prayer
- The Sacrament of Holy Baptism
- The Sacrament of the Alter (Communion)
- The Office of Keys and Confession.
Time is also set aside in class and choir for the study of the Divine Service in order for our children to grow in their appreciation and understanding of worship. Midweek school is an opportunity for children to grow in God’s word and develop Christian relationships.